Is Medical Distribution Group, Inc online ordering secure?
Yes, all on-line ordering at MedicalDistributionGroup.com is secure. See our SSL certificate for more information.
What are my payment options?
Medical Distribution Group, Inc will accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Our “Bill Me Later” options is reserved for NET30 customers with existing terms on their account. If you haven’t completed a credit application please contact customer service. Customers without NET30 terms who use our Bill Me Later option when checking out will need to complete a payment before the order will be shipped.
How can I place an order?
Medical Distribution Group, Inc has many ordering options. The easiest option is ordering from our online store at www.medicaldistributiongroup.com. You may also e-mail orders to Medical Distribution Group, Inc customer service at email@example.com or call customer service at 888-600-0431. Medical Distribution Group, Inc customer service is available M-F 9-5pm eastern standard time. All e-mail and phone orders will be processed during business hours. Orders placed before 4PM will ship same day as long as inventory permits.
How do I know if Medical Distribution Group, Inc received my order?
Once you place an order Medical Distribution Group, Inc will generate an automated confirmation email of your order within 24 hours. If you do not receive this confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-600-0431.
How do I track my order?
Please contact customer service at 888-600-0431 or email email@example.com for all tracking information. We will have full tracking information available to customers the day after your order has been placed.
What if I lose my account password?
Navigate to the “My Account” login screen, below the login and password boxes, please click “Forgot Password”. A new page will prompt you to input your email address associated with your Medical Distribution Group, Inc account. Your password will be sent to the requested email address. If you do not remember the email address associated with your Medical Distribution Group, Inc account, please contact customer service at 888-600-0431 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
What if I need to return an item?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it within thirty (30) days after the purchase date. Please review our below policy as it relates to the details of all returns.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained for every and all returns. Please contact your sales representative or contact customer service to obtain this number. Customer service can be reached at 888-600-0431.
- All returns or exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of product delivery date. Returned items postmarked after 30 days will not be processed and will be returned to the sender at the senders expense.
- All returns must be in new, unworn, and undamaged condition. Any product(s) showing signs of wear or being soiled in any way will not be accepted for exchange or return. These products will be returned to the customer and a $15.00 inspection/shipping fee will be charged. The card used to purchase the product will be charged.
- Please be sure to ship everything included with your order to include product tags, stickers, inserts, boxes, bags, and labels. Missing items will create additional handling charges of $10.00.
- Returned items will be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Returned items without a RMA (return authorization number) will not be refunded. A returned item is an item that is being sent back for credit to be applied to the credit card used to purchase the item. The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items and any package refusals (ie: if the customer refuses delivery of their order, the cost of UPS or FedEx sending the box back to Medical Distribution Group, Inc, will be deducted from the refund. The "refused package" cost is $15.00).
- Exchanges are considered product being replaced with like kind and quality products or more specifically a different size. Additional shipping charges will apply.
Directions for Returns:
- Secure your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Ship Return to:
Medical Distribution Group, Inc.
2361 Whitfield Park Avenue
Sarasota, Fl 34243
- Please insure your return for the full value of the merchandise.
- If you do not hear from Medical Distribution Group, Inc, within 2 weeks of shipping the return please contact customer service.
Products we distribute may or may not come with a limited warranty from the manufacturer. Please see warranty on the product packaging or by visiting the individual manufacturers website. For additional questions please contact Medical Distribution Group, Inc directly.
How do I cancel my order?
Please contact Medical Distribution Group, Inc customer service by phone at 888-600-0431 as soon as you would like the order cancelled. If the order is cancelled before closing time on the day the order is placed, we will not charge a fee for the cancellation. However, if the order is cancelled a day or more after the time of order placement, the items will be assessed a 20% restocking fee and all shipping costs will be covered by the customer on the same credit card which the order was placed.